Jolene by Miley




To be honest I'm not a big fan of Miley Cyrus but I must say I'm very impressed! I love this cover!
Miley Cyrus took a moment to remind us all she's a singer, releasing the video for "Jolene."

The video was recorded during last summer's "Backyard Sessions," which feature the 20-year-old singer and her band playing some of her favorite songs. Fun fact: Parton is Cyrus' godmother.
"Jolene" is a song written and performed by American country music artist Dolly Parton. It was released in October 1973 as the first single and title track from her album of the same name, produced by Bob Ferguson. It is ranked #219 on the Rolling Stone magazine's list of "the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time".












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |