PIERCINGS // Septum do or don't?



I would like to get my septum pierced for a long time, but I have a few issues that I need resolved first.


I'm mostly concerned about two things: the pain and the healing.

I know it's going to hurt, but just *how* bad? I've gotten piercings and tattooed before, but this just seems so much more intense. Does it make a noise? I'm imagining a terrible crunching sound. And does it bleed a lot? Can I even handle the pain and the blood? I just want to be prepared.

At the other hand I don't even know if it looks good on me so  I really want as many opinions as I can get.





Septum Do or Don't?
(fake septum in the picture,thanks to Photoshop)

6 comments:

  1. I don't have this piercing but I would be afraid of the pain :(
    BTW you will look great with it!
    xxx darlin

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. doen! maar goed is bekende informatie haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je ziet er goed uit met een septum, neem het van mij aan! ;) Ik had in mijne jonge tienerjaren zelf een proberen steken, hurt like hell! :D Maar als je het in een degelijke shop laat doen is de pijn wel te verdragen heb ik al van een aantal vrienden gehoord. Ontsteekt wel redelijk snel..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |