Foodografia by Alessandro Guerani














































About him
Hi, I’m Alessandro. I live in Bologna, Italy, since I was born 42 years ago and I am a photographer who also loves cooking. I started this blog to share these two passions that are continuing to merge and collide: as I am very precise and punctilious on a photo set as I’m terribly messy with pots and ladles. I’m available for photo shoots, not only about food, and digital imaging post-production services. You can have a look at my portfolio on www.alessandroguerani.com, be friend with me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter and Google

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |