When in Rome Day 1

I was soo happy when my mom told me that she booked a trip to the  wonderful Rome full of natural beauty, charm, great wine and astonishing history.
 
My first day in Rome started with amazing weather, the sun was shining and when I arrived in the Hotel after the flight to Italy I  opend my suitcase,took a dress and my slippers out and went a.s.a.p to the city centre of Rome. I can tell you how Rome was but the best way to describe Rome to you is trough pictures!
Enjoy a little part of Rome.
 















 



1 comments:

  1. Great pictures dear! Can't wait till this summer for Rome!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |