London baby!

 Oh my oh my,where to start? As some of you already saw on my blog is that I went to London for my intership, 2 days of working hard and a small digital camera to make some pictures to share with you guys. I didn't had much free time, so not much shopping for me.But if my colleague/bestfriend Moniek and I had some free time we tried to do as much as we could. First some pictures of our appartment.
 
 Our bedroom
Yeah! Happy with the TV in our bedroom but we didn't had time to watch TV.
 This is way too crazy but we had an elavator in our appartment. We had a doorkey that we had to stick into the elavator so we were the only ones with acess to the appartment.
Outside the appartment.

 Cool mirror in the kitchen.
 The kitchen.
 

Cafe Nero was in the same street as our appartment,they have great coffee and delicious panini's! As you can see I forgot to take a picture of the panini but that is because I was soo hungry!


Chillin at Green Park in our lunchbreak. 

 Mmm soo bad but soo yummy!
 Moniek and me

 Chillin at the balcony
 Cliche London pic!
Hardrock Cafe London! Didn't had time to go in there :(
Such a beauty!
 
 Squirl in the park

 A freshly and homemade raspberry muffin as breakfast in the park.

 What a view! And that in the city centre of London.

 Below the beautifuel and inspiring shoppingwindows at Harvey Nichols.
(Harvey Nichols is the leading international luxury fashion destination, your one-stop-shop to the world's most exclusive brands in fashion, beauty and food.)








As I told before I didn't had a lot time to shop for myself but I did bought some things at Primark. I'll post it online soon because now its in the laundry! Anyway I had a blast in London but I do prefer to go there when I have some more time for myself and visit everything I love,for example I didn't went to Camden and I felt in love with Camden when I was in London last time. But who knows what the future will bring and maybe I'll be spending a lot time in London.

2 comments:

  1. Wauw, wat een hoop leuke foto's! Jullie appartement is hartstikke mooi.
    Maar wel jammer dat jullie niet zoveel tijd hadden :(

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. I like your blog, I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |