Behind the scenes at Fashionista Magazine

I had won a price on Facebook and that was a visit to Fashionista magazine and as you all probablyknow I want to become a fashionjournalist soo that was just the perfect price for me! Totally excited my little niece and I went to Hoofddorp.

 

We first started with an introduction and a high tea with the most delicious cupcakes ever,nomnomnom.






After the high tea we did get a tour trough the building were Fashionista is made,in that building are more well knowed magazine like Cosmopolitain,Grazia and even the Donald Duck.







After the tour we made a collage with a winter thema and just discussed our day a bit,everyone had a great time at Fashionista!

We had such a blast that day and know I definitely know that I want to work at a Fashion magazine! Thanks Fashionista

1 comments:

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |