Get ready for the summer

I just can't can't can't wait for the summer to come,maybe its because my bday is on the 4th of July but thats not the only reason. When it turns summer everybody in the Netherlands gets an instant mood boost because we always have rain here..well 9 out of 10 we've got rain..so when dutch people see sun we get all excited and happy haha,I realized that I got soooo much black in my wardrobe that it was time for some bright items.
I've bought these 2 statement pieces last week.The bright pink bag is from the H&M and the shoes are from the Zara. I'm really in love with those bright colors,imagine those colors with tanned skin,love love love! step by step my summer wardrobe is getting ready! SO COME HERE SUN!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |