Wishlist


Pale pink Dr. Martens
I don't know what it is but I really like Dr. Martens and especially in this colour because then they look more lady like and they match pefectly with my pale pink blazer.


Earcuffs
I still want to find the perfect earcuff's,I still dont have one earcuff! and I really like  earcuffs but I can't find them here in the Netherlands ugh..so has any one got a shoptip for  earcuffs?




Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
I know this is the second model shoes in my wishlist but I admit it,I do have a little shoe addiction,can't help it I'm a girl. Jeffrey Campbell seems to know every shoe lovers weak spot because I love all his designs.

A Tattoo
Lately almost every girl wants a tattoo but I want a tattoo for sooo damn long but yeah Im 16 so (maybe) its too early to take a tattoo.I even want more tattoo's than one and I want to get a tattoo with my mom (the same tattoo) we're both into tattoo's only my dad doesn't get the whole meaning of tattoo's but I dont get the meaning of football.

1 comments:

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |