New Addiction: INSTAGRAM

Dear Followers,
How are u all?
I wanna tell you something about my new addiction,not shoes,not chocolat,not chanel,I mean INSTRAGRAM
Its an app for Iphone
Instagram is for taking pictures, adding filters to make them look retro, and then for sharing them with sites like Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, and Facebook.
And second, it's a simple social network of other people's photos. You can "like" or comment on the photos, and see what's new. It's easy and doesn't take much time or effort. This is one of the reasons it has become so popular so quickly.

I usally take the same look for my pictures


My new Mi Moneda necklace

My doggy

My mom and me at a festival

My new ring from H&M

Booze in the supermarket


The quality of the pictures aren't really that great because I made the pictures with my iphone and that camera isn't that good..but still I love Instagram!
You can download the app for free in the Itunes store

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |