So, yesterday we were on our way to London,I did get out of my bed at half past 4 and I'm really not a morning person!
At 5 o'clock we started driving to Catelet (thats in France)
because there you have a train that  drives into 30 minutes to England.
Well when we arrived there we had to go to the pet control because my little dog,Nala,was with us.
At the pet control they said that she(nala) must have taken a bloodtest 6 months before we wanted to go to Londen.
I was like wtf because there was nothing about bloodtests on the website,only about rabiës
( thats a disease that causes madness (and usually death) in dogs and other animals (including humans) )
And there has Nala a vaccination for.
So we didn't were alloud to enter England.
Thats pretty stupid in my opion..So no shop until you drop at New Look,Primark,Topshop and all those other shops haha

Because it was like 8 o'clock we went to Lille, thats a a city in northern France
It is the principal city of the Lille Métropole, the fourth-largest metropolitan area in the country behind those of Paris, Lyon and Marseille.
Lille is situated on the Deûle River, near France's border with Belgium.
 It is the capital of the Nord-Pas de Calais region and the prefecture of the Nord department

I've got some pictures but I cant find my camera cord..so I will update this post when I find it haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |